Well-considered and supportive environments for children and adults with diverse needs, choices and learning styles.
These spaces will provide:
- Various options for education, vocational and professional courses, life skills, and non-academic activities.
- Opportunities for socialisation and leisure with peers, and programs for peer support .
- Experiential and practical learning in real life situations.
- Differing levels of support in large and small groups, and one-to-one settings.
- Multi-disciplinary collaborations, and multimodal teaching and support.
- Environments that are safe and comfortable for each individual need.